- What can you do in 10 minutes?
- All rides count, to work, for fitness or for fun.
- Set yourself a goal for the Challenge!
- Cycle for 10 mins and win!
- Persuade a colleague to try cycling for 10 minutes and win a cinema ticket.
- Be part of it!
- Cinema ticket for all new cyclists! Borrow a bike at our try-a-bike sessions.
- Persuade your colleagues to take part and climb the leader board.
- John G referred Dipesh J to ride a bike!
- When did you last ride a bike?
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- It's quicker by bike, try it.
- Spread your love for cycling. Get your mates on board!
- Adrian R referred Steve W to ride a bike!
- Ashok P referred Kalpana P to ride a bike!
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Win one of 300 cinema tickets!
- Adrian R referred Jenny L to ride a bike!
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- Georgina M referred Kerry C to ride a bike!
- Itís just 10 minutes, give it a go.
- Let's keep it up and keep on cycling
- Ride, record, recruit and reward. Win great prizes!
- Tim S referred Shireen K to ride a bike!
- Neil D referred Crystal A to ride a bike!
- Register today, it's free!
- Enjoy the freedom of two wheels!
- Adrian R referred Jon F to ride a bike!
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- Fantastic prizes to be won!
- John G referred Tony H to ride a bike!
- "I want to burn off 3 glasses of wine" - Set a goal today!
- Sarah W referred Rob S to ride a bike!
- Set yourself a goal today!
- Registrations open for the Leicester Shire Cycle Challenge!
- Itís easy to take part. You only need to cycle for 10 mins.
- Cycling is a quick, healthy and convenient way to commute.
- It's participation, not miles that count towards your team score.
- They say you never forget how to ride a bike!
Shirley G.?) | 62 calories burnt | 0 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
“I cycle because...i can get some air”- Shirley
Shirley's Current Goal
Shirley doesn't have a goal set yet!
|Tue 3 Jul '12||Cycle||2||25 mins||Work Trip|