- Cycling is a quick, healthy and convenient way to commute.
- Adrian R referred Jenny L to ride a bike!
- Ashok P referred Kalpana P to ride a bike!
- Cycle for 10 mins and win!
- Sarah W referred Rob S to ride a bike!
- Register today, it's free!
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- Ride, record, recruit and reward. Win great prizes!
- Set yourself a goal for the Challenge!
- Cinema ticket for all new cyclists! Borrow a bike at our try-a-bike sessions.
- Be part of it!
- What can you do in 10 minutes?
- Enjoy the freedom of two wheels!
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- Registrations open for the Leicester Shire Cycle Challenge!
- Let's keep it up and keep on cycling
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- Win one of 300 cinema tickets!
- Fantastic prizes to be won!
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Neil D referred Crystal A to ride a bike!
- Adrian R referred Jon F to ride a bike!
- Tim S referred Shireen K to ride a bike!
- It's quicker by bike, try it.
- Itís just 10 minutes, give it a go.
- When did you last ride a bike?
- Set yourself a goal today!
- "I want to burn off 3 glasses of wine" - Set a goal today!
- John G referred Tony H to ride a bike!
- Persuade a colleague to try cycling for 10 minutes and win a cinema ticket.
- John G referred Dipesh J to ride a bike!
- They say you never forget how to ride a bike!
- Georgina M referred Kerry C to ride a bike!
- Spread your love for cycling. Get your mates on board!
- Itís easy to take part. You only need to cycle for 10 mins.
- All rides count, to work, for fitness or for fun.
- Persuade your colleagues to take part and climb the leader board.
- Adrian R referred Steve W to ride a bike!
- It's participation, not miles that count towards your team score.
Pamela M.?) | 744 calories burnt | 8 kg of CO2 saved! (?)
“I cycle because... it keeps me fit and healthy”- Pamela
Pamela's Current Goal
From Wednesday 11 May, I will complete 2 trips within 1 week.
Pamela doesn't have a goal set yet!
|Wed 11 May '11||Cycle||12||43 mins||Transport Work|
|Wed 11 May '11||Cycle||12||45 mins||Transport Work|