- It’s easy to take part. You only need to cycle for 10 mins.
- Cinema ticket for all new cyclists! Borrow a bike at our try-a-bike sessions.
- All rides count, to work, for fitness or for fun.
- John G referred Dipesh J to ride a bike!
- Spread your love for cycling. Get your mates on board!
- Sarah W referred Rob S to ride a bike!
- Fantastic prizes to be won!
- John G referred Tony H to ride a bike!
- Adrian R referred Steve W to ride a bike!
- Get your workmates on a bike!
- Neil D referred Crystal A to ride a bike!
- When did you last ride a bike?
- "I want to burn off 3 glasses of wine" - Set a goal today!
- Cycle for 10 mins and win!
- Ashok P referred Kalpana P to ride a bike!
- What can you do in 10 minutes?
- Adrian R referred Jenny L to ride a bike!
- Get your bike out of the shed and give it a go!
- It’s just 10 minutes, give it a go.
- Persuade your colleagues to take part and climb the leader board.
- Ride, record, recruit and reward. Win great prizes!
- Be adventurous - go for a ride!
- Set yourself a goal for the Challenge!
- Let's keep it up and keep on cycling
- Cycling is fun for all the family.
- Cycling is a quick, healthy and convenient way to commute.
- It's quicker by bike, try it.
- Tim S referred Shireen K to ride a bike!
- Adrian R referred Jon F to ride a bike!
- Be part of it!
- It's participation, not miles that count towards your team score.
- Enjoy the freedom of two wheels!
- Set yourself a goal today!
- They say you never forget how to ride a bike!
- Registrations open for the Leicester Shire Cycle Challenge!
- Win one of 300 cinema tickets!
- Register today, it's free!
- Georgina M referred Kerry C to ride a bike!
- Persuade a colleague to try cycling for 10 minutes and win a cinema ticket.
Challenge for Change have joined forces with the CTC, the UK’s national cyclists organisation, Leicester City Council, Leicestershire County Council and NHS Leicester City to run the Leicester Shire Cycle Challenge. The Challenge is a proven programme to get more people cycling more often and we look forward to seeing more people on bikes in and around Leicester Shire.
Between 2008-2011, Challenge for Change delivered 34 Workplace Cycle Challenges and encouraged over 36,000 people to cycle. Overall, we have inspired 10,000 ‘non-cyclists’ to ride again, many after years of not cycling.
On average in 2011, 40% of 'non-cyclist' participants continued cycling at least once a week or more, three months after taking part in our Challenges. Furthermore, 12% of car drivers switched to cycling to work as their main mode of transport.
Find out how we can get more people cycling in your area at: www.challengeforchange.com.